Saturday, August 3, 2019

Make it a Double


For the Love & relationships we keep...

arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com
Every Sunday* New post* Same link*
Hit > Follow > Share > REPEAT


Make it a Double

“If I were any better I would be twins”, you will hear that more than often
Body is a temple! Sometimes you need to consider that Heart rules over the Mind to keep you happy & eventually healthy

Sins are overrated, there is always a 1st time for everything. There is a “Virtue in Gluttony”
I know it is an Oxymoron type feeling but let me fill you in… Rumour has it, to binge is to Sin however to define it - if you do it once it is definitely fun unless you do it all the time then it is gonna be an Abstinence

For the Love of Shauk, I always say “Shauk se bada kuch nahi”
My Morning Coffee is like The Sip of Heaven (Meri Mohobaat hai), I sip it like my true love & enjoy it like there is no tomorrow

So I say live it up, party hard! Enjoy your foodie lifestyle, the gastronomy attacks, the one too many drinks while it is done in intervals because your system needs to release stress.
You have a Lifestyle which you most Love, it is like you have a crush on it! For the love of food, tastes, variety/range or whatever your mind desires. Buffets are the most fun because you can eat to glory & hell ya it is fun.
It is rightly said, What gets measured gets done!
You need to keep asking yourself are you “In shape or are you a shape”
So never say never to a drink or another bite till you keep a regime from a workout by hitting the gym, yoga, zumba or playing a sport to enjoy what you so love!

All I want is everything! From my teenage times I have been an athlete & come across slender, Why so because I eat, play, party Repeat… My Sundays are active & full of fun, from playing basketball to tennis till swimming. I have the lust for playing sports, staying fit & having an active lifestyle while I can enjoy what I eat or drink whatever my heart & mind fancies…
People enjoy the finer things in life, so I think that with experience you turn superior like scotch & age like single malt which is ripe ready

The Antonym to Gluttony for sure if balanced, in the same breath live it up
I am always right! So hit that club & make it a double… Cheers!


Arjun the Storyteller

insta
arjun_the_storyteller
#storytellerarjun

No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...