Sunday, August 11, 2019

Class Act Theory


For the Love & relationships we keep... Lifestyle blogger & more

arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com
Every Sunday* New post* Same link*
Hit > Follow > Share > REPEAT


Class Act Theory


“For he is a fool who knows only the truth, but not the difference between the lies & the truth”
This is the famous line from the epic Mahabharat, spoken by Lord Krishna to guide the great warrior Arjun...

We can learn so much from it when you start applying it to anything that happens or you seek to understand around you, you may figure out things when you cross the bridge when you reach there.

It is an Idiom, “You eat to live or you live to eat” or “Slippery when Wet” or definitely “Hate the road when you miss home”

So I have a bunch of Nocturnal fools, who don’t care & release stress with friends: they would say that they have no time to hit the gym but then have all the time in the world to party till dawn, Not enough time my ass! But ya get a life
Dance like a maniac
Drink like a Gentleman
Sing like no one is watching
Live Like no tomorrow
What is the fun without some nuts in your life... believe me you will have the Best time of your life if you become a little crazy

So I come to the Uninspirable Nomad - caution folks don’t try this at home....
This is the Story about the Poor traveller who became a Rich traveller in the same journey, like in no time
Just like me many others would be experiencing the terrifying experience while booking an App based Cab, it all starts when you hit “book ride” & the driver calls you immediately. The next thing that happens is what you don’t want; “the Sawal attack”, Ambushed by the Rhetoric questions, seriously it is almost like these guys are looking for a reason to not take you & want to find how they can refuse to pick you. So these cabbies have a means to an end which is to cancel the freakin ride! I don’t let things get to me but Nowadays whenever I gotta book a ride, the thought of it starts to bother me... these guys are buggers & Pretentious, I mean you are not suppose to do that man! So now I am all worked up after couple of cab drivers asked me a million questions (sawal attack) where are you?, like this is a location based app so you know already?! Then where do you wanna go, if it fancies them then they might pick you or after the conversation also they become chup chap Charlie & cancel the ride. Basturds then ask you how you will pay & all of them are interested in Cash... eventually the crappy experience of the cab comes to an end at the airport. I meet my partner in crime, now to make the journey fun, we start with our regular stunt which is called “Dilli Dilli Dilli”... its pretty simple with a lot of confidence, you are Condone to try these things which makes it so much fun. We start running, crossing the queue, the not so friendly people & those who mostly hate us for doing this. We start yelling Dilli Dilli Dilli, like we are gonna miss the flight & jump the line to security to exit with a relaxing Americano or Beer depending on the time of day! Haha so you can imagine how much fun that can be to not stand & wait for your turn.
On one side of the journey we pulled the “Class Act”, My friend does a good sad face, so I told him we need an Oscar winning performance & follow my league... I go to this girl who was checking in the Biz class passengers at the airlines counter which was next to the kiosk, I cut in & tell her my friend is not well & he needs space to easily relax. This girl gave me “the look” & said what happened to him, I told her look he is not well & has a migraine something something... at the same time gave my friend the sign to act it out. The girl with her poker face without saying anything starts to do something for awhile in her computer, I get a little confused & ask what happened? She instantly asked for my ticket, after awhile she smiles with all the glory & says “these are your Business Class tickets” HAVE FUN! I guess odds were in our favour & we nailed the class act which usually works to upgrade to the Biz Class!
Only the best is what you must settle for & Bigger the problem bigger the smile
The things you do to get the Best things in life...


Arjun the Storyteller

insta
arjun_the_storyteller
#storytellerarjun


No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...