Saturday, October 5, 2024

Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go”

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle

 


Chapter IV

Season VI
“Last Episode to go”

She gave a v strong maybe
He took it as v strong yes
Strangely enough the title has meaning
I don’t like to make a big scene
If you look long enough, You can’t help but notice
Mr Compromise: My name ain’t Santa but she’s sitting in my lap
At this point he was… lucky or she was drunk, Means One of those two things
I saw erections

 

This Story ain’t about how she Lost her cherry, nor is this about Halloween

This Allegory is about Mr Compromise’s 4th relationship

I remember on a lazy Sunday was Getting some of The Grand Tour in me… duuu the show
While I Drop these lyrics, 6th year into my writing

Find a sense of humour
It’s here somewhere…

Not Shakespeare… I’ll see what i can do


The Bedrock of any relationship is to find ways to make it work & Loyalty pops out. So he surrenders!
I found that almost poetic

We are part of a Posse, No question about it
The Narrative goes something like Accidental Ishq, No way around that
Lets put it this way, She’s a one way ticket
After Failure of epic proportions… Well i figured as much
When i play it back, Did what he does best
Made it what she wanted it to be
She called him the wordsmith, You take the cake!
& as things couldn’t get any worse she said: I Love you (it will hit me in many small ways)
To make matters even worse… she was incredibly sexy
There is however good news, I would be lying if I say I Love Love stories


She said: you’re my perfect storm
Mr Compromise: You have great taste!


After you successfully fail in a real relationship you automatically become a consultant

I’d like to think I’m good at giving stupid free advice - so, make a left & Step in my office
You don’t look at the bill on the first date like it’s an insurance policy
I was writing way before i was paid to… so thats $1000 bucks for this tip

Against the rules
Ghosts of Future are back
My heart was in my throat… Gulp
So I write because I froze & couldn’t speak
If you wanna walk fas,t walk alone
Its not that i won’t
Its that i can’t

Reminiscing a Date fail halfway through
Me: For a moment, there was peace & quiet
at such moments you wish you were dead
Reviews: Your gonna love her


Double dare you
No trial no jury just execution

Her last words were: Fuck you
Me: Does that mean a No
Another way to say “Celibacy”

Mr Compromise: Weekend plans?
Me: I’m dating my fridge

Mr Compromise: I’m so angry all the time?
Me: get laid bitch
Au Revoir

Lets leave & find a better party
I’ll be back in 2 shakes

I’m in that stage of my life where I need to know who I’m getting in bed with
So, introductions please

Share my page with your friends to look cool at the next cocktail party

 

 

My insta wall is how i want to paint it

arjun_the_storyteller

#storytellerarjun

Avant Garde type feeling, a poetic twist along with one-liners

Short Tales Read Affair

 

Every Month* New post* Same link*

Read > Like > Share > REPEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go”

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go” She gave a v strong mayb...