Friday, August 30, 2024

Ex & The Next

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle

 


Ex & The Next


“New Rich is Time to Love”

Be alone than be a lover & feel lonely

My Next is Living in my head rent free
Hi (Human intelligence)

My brain works overtime

Aur mujhe tumse woh ho raha hai jo tumko mujhse hogaya hai
Kehne se dar lagta hai jo dil mein hai zaba pe aa jai
woh dil phir tuuut na jai
Zalim tu karib aa kar dur chali jati hai

Memory is a good thing if you wanna remember the past
What i was trying to say
People don’t wanna admit but study shows that they never change over life
Best self over your real self
Maybe i haven’t been the Best version of myself

This Story is Need to know basis

I wanna fall
But in love again, Odds are slim

Question: Are you wanted
Answer: Nobody wants me
Then she said: I’m looking for something else

I suck at Romance
Now that we’ve established that…
Reality & love don’t meet
I know You will say that as if life is a circle but it’s a line

Know the value of things not the price
2 wrongs don’t make a right
Did i miss something, I guess all of us did
My words are lethal
You can twist the Tale, Not the Truth
Its like you push the ball up the mountain to roll back down

I need a doppelgänger
She said: is that a Man or a serious breakfast
The Ex was Fishing for compliments

Peesh kijyega…
Meri bhi gaalti maaf karni hogi jab tak mohabat na hojae

 

Together the 3 of them hold a secret
Stupid thing called love

Its like Either you’re pregnant or you’re not
Unbelievably thrilling
I never used to feel the nights more than i used to
unusual & unfortunately without you now
Feels like I can’t get anything done

Relationship be like
“After sales service “
Blurred lines… when you love someone
I found gold
I tripped over & found it
One thing led to another & it just happened

Mohabat
Do you do this often?
I’m easy to fall in love with
Scratch that

You like it old
My tombstone Most definitely will read
Jo bhi pyar se mila hum usike holiye
You see what i just did right there
Catching my breath
Its like you always want Medium spicy

She said: Hai Pathar dil
Loot le
Ya Barbad karde

Meri Janeman is the Absolute Best
it begs the question
who is she, Named after a heartbreaker
He is Such a Player: Tumhara Shehzada
Cut to the chase
Arguably The Hottest
Pure Class
She said: if you upgraded to a German Car you can’t go back

Fast forward to present
No end & no beginning
Demand a sacrifice
Plunge deep to seek
The Journey never starts nor will ever stop

Dilruba
Aap humesha mujhko yaad karsakti ho
Aur jab karo toh mulakaat hojaae
Bhul matjana
Khuli tijori koi bhi loot leta hai

This isn’t the Time or place

Kya mijaaz hai aapke
Lets put it this way…
I was rejected for being too much to handle
its what you kids call “Feast & Famine”

You know Tough love
If you treat it right, it does you right
But lately I started feeling… Spring to Summer
I’m talking at your picture & its talking back at me
What you lived
What you want today
What you need tomorrow
Your Ex or your Next

I want to treat you the same way i want you to make me feel
What you waiting for Christmas

Pop Quiz
I miss you terribly more by each growing hour
Always thinking about us
Not just your touch
Not just your affection
Not just our attraction
More than words & less than we cohabit
Seductively come together & passionately stay forever

I asked: What is my worth to you

Passion to action
You are the one that I want
The one that i have
Still i always wait
Pyar ke dushman anek Distance is a Foe
Time is a friend when I’m with you

You will be mine
& i yours
Give me something to be your everything

Then she came along & said: Spectacular
Kya bayaan karu
Do i have a choice
& it all started when i said: Kickbox the hell out of me when you meet me very alone

I’m in that stage of my life where I need to know who I’m getting in bed with
So, introductions please

Share my page with your friends to look cool at the next cocktail party

 

 

My insta wall is how i want to paint it

arjun_the_storyteller

#storytellerarjun

Avant Garde type feeling, a poetic twist along with one-liners

Short Tales Read Affair

 

Every Month* New post* Same link*

Read > Like > Share > REPEAT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go”

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go” She gave a v strong mayb...