Sunday, May 12, 2019

Love of Voting on Mother's Day


For the Love & relationships with everything that exists...

Every Sunday New Blog post – Click, Read, Share, REPEAT
arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com

Love of Voting on Mother’s Day

I pack my bags while I write this blog, I am on my vacay & might be MIA for the next blog post J
Looking forward to new experiences, new cultures, new people, new sights & all those with crazy memories! I will gather much to have some stories packed up for later…

If wishes were horses then beggars would fly! Fantasies come to light when you do something about it… So I say get excited about your vote, influence others to vote, don’t miss the opportunity & tomorrow you can say that you had a chance to play a small part in the decision to run the country!

It is fortunately Mother’s Day too! So I salute all the Mommy’s out there, You are the educators to the future Leaders!
Happy Voting Mother’s Day!

I wake up to new hopes, dreams that will make a difference to the life we wish to see in the near future. The Leaders we choose & the decisions we make today will land us in the situations we see ourselves for next few years! I wish my Mom, show my gratitude for the relation that has only a single purpose to love! I tell her to get ready & take her along with me to vote...
While I go to the polling booth to caste my vote, there are Patriotic spirits flying in the air with the flags & colourful logos everywhere! The relations that never existed come alive, the neighbours who never met you come together. The shops are closed & everyone is gathered for a single purpose to Vote. I feel proud to go to the booth, get inked (haha never got a tattoo before, anything permanent freaks me out).
I Vote for the love with my Nation!
what about you?

I will keep writing for the Love & relationships with everything that exists...
Cheers



3 comments:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... www.motherdays2020.com

    ReplyDelete

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...