Saturday, May 18, 2019

Come and Go

For the Love & relationships with everything that exists...

Every Sunday New Blog post – Click, Read, Share, REPEAT
arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com

Come and go “my travel journey”

I don’t have much time but I wanna be disciplined to post for i was told you must never promise which you can not keep!

My travel Journey - Today i am in a jungle mountain on an island so to speak... its a getaway, so i have mixed it well with much to enjoy and loads to do! My itinerary is full with things to cover along with spots and destinations which i need to strike off! These lists are exhausting with hours of home work and research. There are different stages of your travel planning- the pre where you discuss with friends, check the net, get information from agents, learn from many sources and make your basic itinerary, similarly when you reach the place you go out and figure out the most interesting things to do and must visits as per the actual local feel and findings... it’s amazing how the process of travelling makes you love it all the more, its a journey that makes you feel fresh and alive. You want to experience new things and this is just the beginning!

I met some amazing people who were full of life and had no reason to be so nice, the love that they show to travellers can't be explained! I admire the energy and enthusiasm they held. 
So as i am a coffee junkie and can’t live without so found the best place to have my daily coffee, i go to this fancy coffee shop which looked good and had nice choices to bite in the menu. While i was liking everything already this big fat guy turns up and tries to help me out, he was witty crazy and naughty which i like in any order... haha so i fell in love with this place and i never missed having my coffee at the same place no matter where i was in that foreign land. For the love of people who make your journey beautiful

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...