Saturday, June 15, 2024

Italian is the New Punjabi

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle

 


Italian is the New Punjabi


Solo backpacking is the best medicine

 

Ciao

The pope came to pick me in a Porsche!

Nobody: How was Europe
Me: I have 1 word for ya “Expensive”

I can write a book to paint a picture soon
But lets just get on with an anecdote maybe a fable for dummies, Well I have something which is idiot proof, Tips for morons

who knows it could be how to Meet the love of your life
Solitary wanderer, not a Nomad, an Explorer, Maybe a Globetrotter
Remember - Famous doesn’t mean the best
This is true for all Places, People & Food

On my way I realised the most stupid thing ever on an aircraft are the curtains to hide the first class
While what i missed the most isn’t my bed nor my comfort food neither the lovely weather “no pun intended”
It’s the Bum gun, you know what I’m talking about
call me Hedonistic

Its a theory but what do I know
Simply TimeTravel back 600 years
This isn’t about how to go on a Honeymoon, while it’s not for beginners haha! Trust me Experience counts
Neither is this about an Uncle Auntie Vacay
This Crazy story is about how to Explore the planet & find your own Peace
I’m a different animal


Let me introduce you with a few terms that are defined to help you good folks understand

 

Free - /;
You must pay more to get it


Yuck - /;
When you have Italian in an Indian restaurant

Sing it like a song

From Pub crawling The Ruin Bars in Budapest to the famous Hammam Thermal baths
Or exploring Places, Basilicas, Neo-Gothic towns, ancient ruins, Churches, wine taverns & everything good Breaking it down to Piazza, Piano, bell tower, Duomo, Fresco art architecture - Story painted on each wall & ceiling
& yum food

 

Hey you, Front & centre
Stay right there don’t move
“Hold my beer”
it was Yaba-daba-dooo time
I was Possessed, everything here is from time itself
I’m busy carrying my bag, Let me try the Wine now…
Just Struggling on vacation

It started with Rome, which was magnificent, A slice of Italy

As Bella would say “See Italy & slowly Die peacefully”
When in Rome Do as the Romans haha sounds funny
I was like a kid in Chaotic-fuckin-candyland, Breathtaking views
Michelangelo was charging €10 for siting & €100 for a shower of blessings near a fountain only then you get anything
I loved getting lost in the labyrinth charm of the ancient passages of Roma

Loving & living the Roma local

Mentally I’m here, Italians are as so much like Punjabis in more than many ways you can imagine
Loud
Cool or they think they are
While out & down Punjabis are tacky however think they are the coolest, ya right Absomotherfuckinlutely not
& of course both are
big show offs
Love eating “Makhani Pizza”,

If an Indian spots another its like they were lifetime separated to have met again… a fuckin fairytale come alive

Exceptionally seen people standing in lines for oversubscribed venues- from museums to joints
For me they are overrated
Spare me while you kids who waste life ticking em off
“Cities are museums” you can walk every narrow lane & passages to explore the crafted beauty

Everyday i used to walk an average of 15 Kms
Far out dude
Doing nothing, just Living Europe in 100% Effortless mode
When Pizza was born…
Dancing with the Gelatos
Nothing short of incredible

You spend your life to earn money & then spend your money to gain experiences


Too many people AF, Robbed me of my solitude
My battery is always low on social skills
Safe to say i have none whatsoever
for what’s it worth i give zero fucks

Pompei was the coolest thing i saw
The ancient town is beyond words
I have fallen short of words to even paint a picture for you folks

Pilgrim Road to Siena the town of rivalries
Over centuries, Competition is what they live for… I mean it was game of thrones shit
Merchants & Bankers is what Italy is famous for

Grandpa Denero has invited me again
Hit me up for a road trip on my Ferrari from Tuscany to Amalfi

I met Someone, Someone who loved taking my pix
I would like to thank my Tripod who is my new best friend, Took like a million pix
Views Like a painting
It doesn’t disappoint, no drama & gives you exactly what you want no matter how many times you ask
Go to my socials- insta handle arjun_the_storyteller to checkout my cool stupid yet fun travel journey captured

I left to forget about it all…
The recipe is Just like the right amount of crazy, know where you going, where you lay your head
Met lot of people from across the world & different walks of life
Touching a few smiles & moving to the next

If i stay here a few more hours
I could live a few more years
I wish to come back for more

I’m not sure why people missed me
I think they were just J
I hate to break it to you… but that was my Mission which is accomplished

Don’t fix it just get on with it
Zero Fucks to phone connection, i only need my phone as a camera
💯 lost & loved it

Finding the unknown


Dear Vacation
You can come again anytime, you are always welcome
Yours Truly

To sum up
I’ve covered most can even cover in a lifetime

3 strange facts & completely useless things for wannabes to add to your next

Go on Foot everywhere
#1 you explore more by going off the road & get pleasantly surprised by covering it all
As you say, stop & smell the roses

#2 helps save lot of bucks

#3 you stay in shape, good exercise to make you look effortlessly hot like french fries, No not you
Which reminds me
I’ve been reminded that everyone is Dumb AF
On the trip a girl asked if French Fries are American?
Like the name itself gives out the country for crying out loud
The new generation has no hope

Jokes apart you have to be physically mentally & lets never forget financially prepared to let go

Its best like a free fall
If you see my itinerary you might get dizzy if not collapse by just looking at it

taking my Italian Tan move to the next

Grazie
As buggsy said “that’s all folks“


 

 

Share my page with your friends to look cool at the next cocktail party

 

 

My insta wall is how i want to paint it

arjun_the_storyteller

#storytellerarjun

Avant Garde type feeling, a poetic twist along with one-liners

Short Tales Read Affair

 

Every Month* New post* Same link*

Read > Like > Share > REPEAT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go”

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   Chapter IV Season VI “Last Episode to go” She gave a v strong mayb...