Sunday, October 6, 2019

“ZERO” - Incomplete Love story


For the Love & relationships we keep... Lifestyle blogger & more
Read my 2 minutes post to put a smile on your face

arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com
Every Sunday* New post* Same link*
Hit > Follow > Share > REPEAT


“ZERO”
Incomplete Love story

One man's misery is another man's Entertainment

Think about it for a moment, that the most famous Love story in the history of mankind had no real journey of their love together but a Blockbuster Hit since!

Lets check it out, at the time of Romeo + Juliet they never had WhatsApp so the story goes something like this… Juliet takes a drug to fall asleep for 2 days which was to fake her death, while the confusion of her death was only to stage her demise to the family however Romeo doesn’t get the message that it was orchestrated to dodge the “Pyar ke dushman” & so the clueless bastard is devastated taking poison to end his life… Juliet awakens to learn that her guy is dead so she stabs herself to end her life as well!
How stupid is that, completely pointless to end their lives just because Romeo had no idea of the plan, well a sad ending is what makes it an incredible story I guess…

Lets me tell you a similar real story that I was told by the person who lived it himself

It is a beautiful story about the Innocence of Love
Alias Rahul was having a nice conversation with me & starts sharing his deep thoughts… He said; “Back in my teenage when I used to stay at the village I was in Love, It was My first time! I used to climb a tree in the farm where a girl next door came to pick the fruit that lay on the ground. Nobody could see us talking because I was camouflage by the leaves on the branches… Both would talk for hours without anyone noticing, this happened everyday at a certain time without fail or any prior messages to each other. They had a pure love relation with no impurity or any thoughts of a need besides the time they spent under the tree together… (It was the sweetest thing I ever heard) This went on for many months & he was madly in love with this girl. Eventually he had to shift to the city for work & the girl was committed to get married by the family to another which shattered his dreams!
This Blank space was filled by his wife but he never forgets his first love

Shake it off, Give your Heart a rest & move on

Another time another place!


Arjun the Storyteller

insta
arjun_the_storyteller
#storytellerarjun


No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...