Sunday, June 2, 2019

Uncomplicated


For the Love & relationships with everything that exists...

Every Sunday New Blog post – Click, Read, Share, REPEAT
arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com

Uncomplicated

Simple things in life are the most beautiful! How you appreciate them is up to you. I have a rule that I follow which kind of works for my peace of mind, “Uncomplicate the hell out of everything” So in a matter of speaking you just need to be honest to yourself & not care of what is coming next. First thing when you wake up in the morning is the choice which you of course have to make everyday - How do you wish to feel? So usually more often you try to tell yourself… No matter what I will find a reason to smile. However it isn’t that simple because behind that smile is lot of effort, struggle to ensure you have a great one!
The next step is again easy but complicated… If you want to make a change or do something different or new, maybe just do something outrageous that you so wanted is a step you have to take, Now to do that you also need to “not care a damn of what the world thinks” if you do something which is not like you. Haha I am sure you know this is not easy… With all the social circle, social media, family, friends etc what will they think?! Because you find yourself being judged & how will you be perceived from your existing self today, what if I am not accepted or how will I take the rejection… It all comes down to Sweet Failure which if you haven’t tasted then you won’t be able to experience the pleasure of the Victory!

My story of blogging started from the simple fact that I enjoy it & it puts a smile on my face & maybe in future I write a controversial book for everyone to enjoy, I had written something a few years ago after which I felt maybe I have a desire to write & share my thoughts or life experiences. Why not come out of the closet & do something about it! So here I am arjunthestoryteller

It is ok to fail because the one who tries & has the perseverance to make effort always comes closer to success. The guy who never tries also never gets to know if what they want is ever going to be possible. Truth about life is that we make stories about what won’t be possible which are not real because the irony is that we never even tried so how do we know if it is possible or not…! Otherwise it will be as Disappointing as the Game of Thrones Finale which I am sure nobody is able to get over...
When you come back to reality you realise that nothing is more important but to find any stupid reason to Smile.
For the Love of Uncomplicating the Hell out of Life!
(like an Uber App, it is beautifully simple & easy to book a ride)




No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...