Saturday, April 20, 2019

Things that make you go hmmm...

Howdy Folks,
Welcome to my first Post!
I am Arjun the Storyteller, be ready to have a joyful ride throughout the Journey. 

So lets start on a lighter note - What gets you up at night? What makes you smile? What drives you crazy if you had lost it?
It is a relationship so strong that you can't live without. It is an Addiction! You get paranoid if you ever find it with someone else. I believe most of you have started imaging already... Let the anecdote lead to it

Once I saw a lady who was crying in the mall, she was extremely devastated. This man walks upto her & tried to comfort her by offering help. The guy hesitates to ask the lady what happened, if everything is alright? The lady gave a stare & speaks up abruptly; the next words that come out of her were #lostphone, sad emoji, unfriend, siri...
It is your one & only Mobile Phone with which you have a sacred bond, the relationship like no other you ever had in your life, simply "Platonic". You can forget the real world & transcend to another just by looking into those eyes (the screen😋) No matter how important the conversation you are having with your partner but when the phone goes “ting” it is over for sure. So the relationship you have with your phone is the strongest, which has no breakups, truly forever love!

I am just warming up so I promise that the next one will be wackier!
Encourage me with your love, pls forward the link by sharing my blog with your friends.

Image result for when you lose your phone meme            Image result for cell phone jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...