Saturday, January 6, 2024

3 Second Rule

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle

 

3 Second Rule


Wounds will only be healed when you’re true to yourself

 

I travelled time…
Our eyes met, it was those 3 Seconds that said it all

The most beautiful thing I’d ever come across
This can stay rent free in my head

I woke up in love
I’m usually right
Just that people see me on the left

No wrong way to do it
We don’t get to choose that shit
Life is a collection of moments
Dreams & memories come together
it was like Paradise

He said: Are you ready
She said: No
He: You make a guy work for an answer
Are you always a breeze of fresh air or today is special
She: I almost like you
He: You can always meet me or miss me

& that’s how the conversation goes…

 

Its like he was a hunter
You eat what you kill
Let me guess; you don’t eat non-veg on days

If you looking for trouble, it’ll always find you
To say the least
I bought that on myself
Built it from the ground up

Back in the day it was all about survival
You had it coming
Freedom will ruin her if it hasn’t already
while Beauty is meant to be admired

Your life flashing before your eyes
This could be the best day or the worst day of your life
Everyone don’t need it until they do
You should’ve planned harder.

 

Simping

You felt like a priority momentarily
As much as a mask was relevant yesterday
Blurred lines
Slipping through the cracks

Shawty
I will prefer to break my heart again only by someone as lovely as you

I wanna check you v close
Feel your touch
Your breath on mine…
Exquisitely stupid
Sure looks strange to me

She will miss you when you’re gone


wet wet wet

I just hear the words
I don’t feel the love
Fighting things we never win
What its all about

Simply The coolest thing in a person is when they Can laugh about their own life

I’ve never slept so well till i found the truth in peace



Share my page with your friends to look cool at the next cocktail party

 

 

My insta wall is how i want to paint it

arjun_the_storyteller

#storytellerarjun

 

Avant Garde type feeling, a poetic twist along with one-liners

Short Tales Read Affair

 

Every Month* New post* Same link*

Read > Like > Share > REPEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...