Saturday, October 26, 2019

Light it up


A minute Read to put a smile on your face
I write about Love & relationships we keep... Lifestyle blogger & more

arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com
Every Sunday* New post* Same link*
Read > Follow > Share > REPEAT


Light it up


Don’t be a Meek! Celebrate Diwali with all your heart.
Be responsible & safe

We mesmerise in varied ways, usually extravagant if nothing less > Girls with the Spark, gang of colourful Rangoli, evening Fireworks, Poker, sweets & more
Let there be light... Lit up your houses with diya & those made in India Lights J
Rules don’t apply in this Festival. Everything has to be bling bling & larger than life!

Wish you & your Loved ones a Prosperous Diwali...
I sure will have a happy one, Somebody stop me!
Will be posting a story next time as you have too many text messages, GIF, videos from Friends & Family to read... haha

Tell me your Story?
Write to me guys, leave a comment if you may…


Arjun the Storyteller

insta
arjun_the_storyteller
#storytellerarjun

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you’ve had better! This makes me want to be a lot more careful about where I’m staying!visit albania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am a very recent discoverer of this podcast and your stories. They are so imaginative! I love the stories, your voice, and the cool music. I look forward to more of them, whenever that happens. Thank you for these... They get a fair bit of replay when I have downtime to relax.Viaggio Baja California

    ReplyDelete

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...