Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father Nation & Sports SMILE

For the Love & relationships we keep...

arjunthestoryteller.blogspot.com
Every Sunday* New post* Same link*
Hit > Follow > Share > REPEAT


Father Nation & Sports SMILE

It is an emotional day for me, I miss my Dad! He was the Educator of the lessons I learnt the hard way, he was the curator of the situations that I must live up to in life as I shall come to face them well. The love coming out of respect on how he taught me... how to never rest till you get enough.
We celebrate this to wish the great Papas of the world who sacrifice much to make their children shine. Happy Fathers Day!

The real story behind My Smile - as a teenager I needed to fix my smile, stop guessing it was because of my crooked teeth! I am glad we didn’t have social media in those days because I avoided showing my teeth, Our instagram posers will know that those who make effort to smile never have good pictures to post, its about being naturally captured as possible. So I remember my Dad used to take me to the dentist & when the gruesome process of extractions, RC, capping till retainers was over I came out with a pretty decent gummy SMILE. Just then my Dad said “Now you will get a Girl” haha...
I love you Dad for My Smile!

Today also marks the Super Sunday World Cup Cricket match... Father of matches where these 2 Nations are excited & crazy about the Win especially when the Neighbours come to play. India vs Pakistan has always been the main event! The centuries made & the Spirits light up brighter each minute into the game. While we enjoy the sport we are not only playing a world cup game, this is much bigger! It goes to the next level where players, audience, the entire country at large watch together for the Love of the Nation's WIN!

So Now I can SMILE J
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So I double dip

1 Minute Stories on Self-Love, TimeTravel & Lifestyle   So I double dip “When you don’t give a shit & have achieved the hi...